Hajj and Umrah 1443H/2022 (Update 2)
07 Jun 2022
On 06 June 2022, the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah announced opening of an electronic portal for pilgrims from Europe, America and Australia to register for 1443H/2022 Hajj season.
- Further information on this can be found on the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah website.
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Ministry of Health have issued health requirements and recommendations for travellers to Saudi Arabia for Hajj and Umrah in 1443H (2022) which includes information on mandatory and recommended vaccinations, COVID-19 testing requirements and disease prevention advice.
- See the Hajj and Umrah page for details of how to best prepare yourself and your family if you are attending Hajj pilgrimage.
See the information leaflet below for information on how you can manage travel-associated risks during Hajj to protect yourself, your family and the wider community.
- Advice for those travelling to Hajj (English)
- Advice for those travelling to Hajj (Arabic)
- Advice for those travelling to Hajj (Bengali)
- Advice for those travelling to Hajj (Urdu)